Benefits of Landscaping
Benefits of landscaping is not just cleaning up leaves in the fall or planting fresh flowers. Landscaping includes designing your unique space to meet your own needs. Landscaping combines both hardscaping and softscaping. Hardscaping involves hard materials incorporated into your area. This includes patios, decks, or walkways. Softscaping involves trees, plants, bushes, and grass. Both of these elements in landscaping have great benefits that include increasing your home value, adding curb appeal, and potential health benefits. Our team has put together a breakdown of the benefits of landscaping:
- Trees reduce CO2 by shading buildings, reducing energy use, and decreasing fossil fuel use.
- Trees and shrubs reduce air pollutants and purify the air of smoke, dust, and other contaminants.
- A well-designed landscape reduces erosion, sediment losses, and stormwater runoff.
- Plants reduce noise pollution by absorbing sound.
- Lastly, trees, shrubs, and flowers create habitats for beneficial wildlife.
- Your landscapes can increase the value of your home. When selling your property, having a beautiful landscape makes your home more attractive to buyers. This can even reduce the time your property is on the market.
- Curb appeal is important. How a yard looks will affect whether someone wants to buy it and how much they are willing to pay.
- Your landscape could reduce your heating and cooling costs depending on where your plants, trees, and hardscapes are located.
- Trees can shade and cool the air. Trees placed on both sides of the property can significantly shade the home and reduce energy costs.
- Lastly, during the winter, trees and shrubs used as windbreaks can cut heating bills.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- A healthy landscape with trees and plants produces oxygen and eliminates pollutants in the air, improving the air quality.
- Creates a beautiful environment to decrease stress levels, improving both self-esteem and mood.
- Landscaping creates an environment for entertaining and relaxing.
- Lastly, maintaining your landscaping is an excellent source of exercise, burning calories, building muscle, and even reducing blood pressure.
Benefits of Landscaping: How Tee Time Can Help
Has this post gotten you excited about a long-overdue landscaping project? Whether you are landscaping your yard yourself or calling the landscaping experts at Tee Time Lawn Care, you will likely see the landscaping benefits. For the best landscaping, and to save the most time and money, Tee Time will help you with all phases of landscaping. Our team will be there every step of the way, from the design to routine maintenance. Please fill out a free quote or call us at (815) 205-1500.